Calendar of Events
|August 23, 2021||Fall 2021 Classes Begin|
|August 30, 2021||NABA Interest Meeting | 6:00 pm in Conner 211|
|September 1, 2021||Beta Alpha Psi’s Fall Meet the Firms | Virtual 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|September 6, 2021||Labor Day Holiday (Administrative Offices Closed)|
|September 9, 2021||NABA Meeting with KPMG | 6:00 pm in Conner 213|
|September 17, 2021||Accountancy Advisory Council Board Meeting and Reception | Memory House|
|September 18, 2021||Accountancy Master’s Student Tailgate – Tulane | 3 hours prior to kick off (in front of Yerby)|
|September 20, 2021||NABA Meeting with CBIZ | 6:00 pm in Conner 211|
|September 21, 2021||BAP Meeting with KPMG | 6:00 pm in Conner 211|
|September 29, 2021||BAP Meeting with CBIZ | 6:00 pm in Holman 139|
|October 4, 2021||NABA Meeting with Horne | 6:00 pm in Conner 211|
|October 7, 2021||BAP Meeting | 6:00 pm in Conner 213|
|October 12, 2021||BAP Meeting with BDO | 6:00 pm in Conner 211|
|October 18, 2021||NABA Meeting with EY | 6:00 pm in Conner 211|
|October 21, 2021||BAP Meeting with DHG | 6:00 pm in Conner 213|
|October 22, 2021||Accountancy Alumni Board Meeting and Reception | Memory House|
|October 23, 2021||Alumni Tailgate – LSU | 3 hours prior to kick-off (in front of Yerby)|
|October 27, 2021||BAP Meeting with C Spire | 6:00 pm in Holman 139|
|November 1, 2021||NABA Meeting with PwC | 6:00 pm in Conner 211|
|November 11, 2021||BAP Meeting | 6:00 pm in Conner 213|
|November 15, 2021||NABA Meeting with DHG | 6:00 pm in Conner 211|
|November 16, 2021||BAP Internship Panel | 6:00 pm in Conner 213|
|November 20-28, 2021||Thanksgiving Holidays (Administrative Offices closed Thursday & Friday)|
|November 29, 2021||NABA Meeting with Deloitte | 6:00 pm in Conner 211|
|December 3, 2021||Fall Semester Classes End|
|December 6-10, 2021||Fall Examinations|
|January 3, 2022||Winter Intersession Classes Begin|
|January 14, 2022||Winter Intersession Classes End|
|January 15, 2022||Winter Intersession Classes Final Exams|
|January 17, 2022||Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday (Administrative Offices Closed)|
|January 18, 2022||Spring Semester Classes Begin|
- UM Accountancy School Joins Expanded KPMG Master of Accounting Program. . .
- Estate Gift to Benefit Patterson School of Accountancy. . .
- UM Accountancy Professor Wins SEC Faculty Achievement Award…
- Faculty Chair Pays Tribute to UM Alumnus Don Jones . . .
- Ignite Ole Miss Campaign to Expand Kottkamp Memorial Scholarship . . .
- Accountancy Professor, Violence Prevention Officer Win Frist Awards . . .
- Ten Seniors Awarded Hall of Fame Honors . . .
- Baileys’ gift to UM Patterson School honors father . . .
- DeMiller Estate Fully Funds Accountancy Scholarship Endowment . . .
- Weatherly Scholarship Will Assist Accountancy Graduate Students . . .
- Ed and Barbara Krei Elevate Accountancy Professorship to Chair . . .
- Texas Businessman recalls Ole Miss Days, Funds Scholarship . . .
- Avent Legacy Honored at Ole Miss . . .
- KPMG Establishes Chair of Accountancy at UM . . .
- UM Accountancy Students Launch First Mississippi NABA Chapter . . .
- University Honors Burns Family with Building Dedication . . .
- Ten Outstanding Seniors Awarded Hall of Fame Distinction . . .
- Speaker’s Edge Competition Helps Hone Presentation Skills . . .
- UM Accountancy Alumni Find Success in International Tax Practice . . .
- UM Accountancy Programs Move Up in Latest Rankings. . .
- Minor Hall Named in Honor of Successful UM Alumnus . . .
- Minors Increase Accountancy School Support with Gift Annuity. . .
- Students Harness Power of Verbal Communication . . .
- Honors College Alum Plans to Use Rotary Scholarship to Hone Understanding of International Business . . .
- Young Business Owner Thrives at Insight Park . . .
- UM Building Dedication Brings Barbour Deserved Recognition . . .
- Schools of Business and Accountancy Cited Among World’s Best by Accrediting Agency. . .
- Oxford Native’s KPMG Fellowship Renewed for Accountancy Doctorate . . .
- Professor Receives National Achievement Award . . .
- Alumni Provide Faculty Support . . .
- Barbara, Ed Krei Establish Lectureship . . .