skip to main content
Patterson School of Accountancy
University of Mississippi

Change Your Major to Accountancy

If you are seeking to change your major to accountancy and earn a Bachelor of Accountancy degree, please complete the Change of Major Form.

Once your form is reviewed, you will receive an email to confirm the change and, if needed, information on how to complete an advising session.