Patterson School of Accountancy master’s programs are designed to provide a fifth year of accounting education that prepares graduates for careers in professional accounting and in other business fields.
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Accountancy & Data Analytics
- Master of Taxation
- Master of Taxation & Data Analytics
- Concurrent Juris Doctor/Master of Accountancy
- Concurrent Juris Doctor/Master of Taxation
Our master’s programs:
- Include 30 semester hours (10 three-hour courses) taken on the Oxford campus
- Provide students with a comprehensive education in accountancy and, if desired, specialization(s) in an area(s) of interest
- Offer a three-credit-hour CPA review course that gives students high-quality exam preparation and the opportunity to sit for the CPA exam
- Connect students with professionals in the field through events and internships.
As a master’s student, you will not only enhance your knowledge in the field of accounting but will also develop critical thinking, analytical, and writing skills that will set you apart from your peers as you begin your career. The analytical work that you will do in your master’s program will give you skills to dig deeper into data analysis, allowing you to use that analysis to interpret results and, more importantly, transform those results into usable information for decision making.
Questions? Please contact Dr. Jennifer McClure, Director of Master’s Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (662) 915-1675.